The European Silk Road Summit 2021 takes place in Amsterdam, at the venue called ‘Pakhuis de Zwijger‘. It is situated within walking distance (15-minute walk) from Amsterdam Central Station.
The conference takes place within walking distance from Amsterdam Central Station, so any hotel near the train station would be close. To make it easier for you, we have contacted some hotels close by for some special deals.
Hampton by Hilton Amsterdam Centre East
- Address: Panamalaan 188-196, 1019 AZ Amsterdam
- Walking distance: 14 minutes
- As a delegate of the conference, you can book your room with a 15% discount on the normal room rate
- You can book your room via this special booking link.
Hotel Jakarta Amsterdam by WestCord
- Address: Javakade 766, 1019 SH Amsterdam
- Walking distance: 5 minutes
- As a delegate of the conference, you can book your room with a 5% discount on the normal room rate
- You can book your room here and mention the code: ‘PROMEDIA’
Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Landmark
- Address: VOC-kade 600, 1018 LG Amsterdam
- Walking distance: 20 minutes
- As a delegate of the conference, you can book your room with a 20% discount on the normal room rate
- You can book your room via this special booking link for Dutch visitors, for international visitors book your room via this booking link
The port of Amsterdam is one of the latest additions to the New Silk Road. Big ports have long refrained from participating on the New Silk Road. Amsterdam is one of the examples of how ports can be an ideal transit hub, instead of a final destination. Amsterdam has proven it by becoming the link between the UK and China.
Amsterdam is the perfect place to organise the European Silk Road Summit 2021. With its central location, it’s accessible for attendees to join from all over the world. Whether it be by train or airplane, Amsterdam is easy to reach. This will ensure a diverse international audience at the European Silk Road Summit 2021, making it an important meeting place for rail freight professionals.
Amsterdam is the capital city of the Netherlands. With over 800.000 residents the city offers a great destination for a city trip, whether it’s business or pleasure. Amsterdam is known for its bustling atmosphere, canals, and countless cultural attractions.
Even though Amsterdam is the largest city in the Netherlands, it’s fairly compact with short travel times. Thus, making it possible to not only do business but also leave time to explore the city. You can rent a bike and cycle through the canals. Amsterdam is known for being one of the most cycle-friendly cities in the world, there’s no better way to discover the city than on a bike.
You can visit the Rijksmuseum, the national museum of the Netherlands, dedicated to the arts and history of Amsterdam. At the Rijksmuseum, you will find the work of the great Dutch masters such as Rembrandt and van Gogh. The Rijksmuseum is located at the Museumplein, the cultural heart of Amsterdam, a square filled with museums.
A canal cruise is an iconic way to see Amsterdam, the city known for having over 100 kilometres of canals. It’s a perfect break after biking all day, sit down, relax and see the city from a different perspective.